Fair Vote Canada Saskatchewan Chapter
Present: David, Nancy, Rick
Next meeting: Nancy will adjust the March 5 meeting date if necessary as her work term in Namibia, Africa is slated to start Monday February 10, 2014.
Minutes of 04-Dec2013 Posted
- Technical issues means we met in Skype tonight. Hope to have Java solution for Mac so we can return to Elluminate for next meeting.
- FVC Chapter Agreement. Rick moved adoption, David seconds, motion passed.
- Treasurers Report $364.
- Saskatchewan not included in current NDP Electoral Reform Tour.
- If Conservative MP Michael Chong approaches us, we will collaborate if he commits to PR.
- We had no response to our invitation to Elizabeth May's Save Democracy Tour.
- Communication with J. Roberts for provincial PR has stalled.
- The Saskatoon Greens are interested in a PR presentation. It would be open to the public with invitations to other parties. Nancy will ask Adam to do the scripted FVC presentation she did for the Quill Lakes Council of Canadians.
- Nancy received a list from FVC. As it is unclear who are members, she will ask Kelly for clarification.
- Rick asked if Dave or Nancy were interested in running for FVC National Council. Both declined.
- Nancy encouraged executive to read Wilfred Day's great resource listing the Canadian commissions recommending PR. Url http://wilfday.blogspot.ca/2014/01/ten-canadian-commissions-assemblies-and.html.